Breeze Club is quite simply the most innovative, most rewarding laundromat loyalty program ever. Here are just a few of the added benefits you’ll find when you join the Club:
- Earn points and a 10-15% bonus just for joining.
- Receive up to a 21% discount off our already low prices.
- Earn an additional 6% bonus with every dollar spent for free laundry.
- Get updates on events and promotions at Breeze
As a sign of our dedication to the environment, as well as to your clothing investment and general health, we offer complimentary Charlie’s Detergent with every wash. You read that right. We pay for the soap every time! So there’s no need to go to the store to buy it, to lug it home and drag it back to the mat. We make it easy.
Charlie’s has been third-party tested to be of the highest quality and safest laundry detergent on the market with the most superior results. Charlie’s is Biodegradable, hypoallergenic and petrochemical and Dioxane free. Read more about this product at www.charliesoap.com.
You are not required to use our soap (did we mention, it’s Free?) However, our washers are not compatible with residential high-sudsing soaps. So we are always willing to help you find a soap that not only meets your expectations but is also compatible with our machines and safe for the environment.
We highly recommend it. If you want to avoid the $15 pre-authorization hold, you need to use the app.
Our washers range from 18lb washers to 80lb washers to meet all of your washing needs, no matter what size you need to wash.
The 18lb washer holds about 2 baskets of laundry and the 80lb washer holds 10 baskets. You can fill up the machines really full. As long as your hand can rest on top of the laundry in the machine it will have enough room to properly agitate and get your clothes clean.
The washers add water based on weight so if you are washing sleeping bags, we highly recommend adding extra rinse to the wash.
- From the home screen or app on your smartphone, tablet, or computer select “Location Details”
- Next, select “Machines.” This will give a list of available machines.
- Select the machine that you would like to start using your Breeze Club account.
- Select “Start Machine” – The card reader on the washer or dryer will change immediately. The screen on the card reader will change and you will need to select Start by using the (-) button.
We save a ton of water – as much as 30% on small wash loads. Our machines calculate the actual weight of the load – then precisely add the right amount of water for best results! This technology also requires less soap than traditional machines.
Our highest priority is customer and team safety.
- Our hospital grade Electrolux equipment are the only machines certified for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control (HACCP). Meaning it has been tested and certified for infection control and can eliminate germs and viruses.
- We offer top of the line soap, including Defunkify which contains protease enzymes that break down the viral proteins of COVID-19, causing it to be inactive.
- All surfaces are sanitized following customer use and several times per shift
- We are suggest personal distancing in all encounters; please maintain a 6-foot distance from employees and other customers at all times.
If you feel sick at all we ask that you stay home and if needed, have someone else do your laundry.